In the Weeds

Hey and welcome back! So our garden is just growing and producing a ton of peppers and we're finally starting to get tomatoes. This is first year we haven't gotten red tomatoes before the summer solstice, but we did start planting later this year due to having to build the garden. However I think we made a bad call with the beans. In past years we always used buckets, like we did with the peppers and tomatoes, but this year I really wanted to do garden beds because I just think they look better. Well apparently I didn't take into account that the buckets keep weeds from growing up around the plants. So our garden beds become over grown with weeds and I just didn't keep up with them. Needless to say it became a huge pain when I finally went out there to get the job done. So now I have to figure out how to keep weeds under control if I want to continue to use garden beds or go back to buckets. Google here I come...

We have two new additions to farm as well, i'll be introducing on the next post! Along with how our potatoes are doing. I should have potatoes out of the ground by the next time i'm back! See ya'll soon!
My poor onions didn't even grow








No comments