Hello!

Welcome to Miller Love!

A new blog dedicated to all things family, farms, gardening, and plain simple living. We have a small "homestead" as my husband calls it located in Beaverdam VA. Let me introduce myself; I'm Heather Miller along with my husband Frank, and 3 year old twins Madelyn and Baylor we strive for enjoying life simply (as simple as life can be). Through this blog we'll strive to let you into our life of constantly moving parts between working, farming, gardening, cooking and just living life to the fullest! I'm so excited to join the blogging community and can't wait to see what this has in store for us! Talk again soon, off to feed the animals!

Madelyn an Baylor with one of our goats Carl

1 comment

  1. This is perfect! So excited to follow along! Welcome! xo

    ReplyDelete